Jun Policarpio of New York (05) - Candidate for Congress
1. When and how did you become Christian?
Jun Policarpio: "Sometime in 1955 in the Philippines. I accepted Christ as my Personal Savior after asking forgiveness of my sins."
2. How did becoming Christian change you?
Jun Policarpio: "Becoming Christian made me stronger in mind, body, and spirit. I became confident of the future or things to happen because I believe Christ holds my hand."
3. How would you describe your relationship with Jesus today?
Jun Policarpio: "It's personal. Whenever I feel disappointed or unhappy I pray and sing praises to Him."
4. In the past 12 months, how many minutes have you spent in prayer with Jesus daily?
Jun Policarpio: "Ten minutes or so."
5. In the past 12 months, how many minutes of Bible-reading have you averaged daily?
Jun Policarpio: "Approximately 10 minutes a day."
6. In the past 12 months, what percentage of your income have you returned to God?
Jun Policarpio: "A good percentage but I don't know the exact %."
7. In the past 12 months, how many non-Christians have you told why Jesus died?
Jun Policarpio: "Several, but I don't know the exact number."
8. In the past 12 months, how many church services have you attended?
Jun Policarpio: "12 or so."
9. Which church do you attend and what is its website address?
Jun Policarpio: "None in particular. Assembly of God Church, most of the time in Bellerose Assembly of God."
10. What has been your greatest failure as a Christian?
Jun Policarpio: "I don't know."
11. What is the greatest challenge you face today as a Christian?
Jun Policarpio: "To counter certain movements designed to ban God or Christ in public places or schools through the media and to serve in the U.S. Congress as a Christian."
12. Which gift(s) has the Holy Spirit given to you, and what fruits has it borne?
Jun Policarpio: "Wisdom and discerning of spirit."
US Virgin Islands
Statement of Faith
© 2010 GODVOTER.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.