Questions For Christians
Questions for Christian Candidates
1. When and how did you become Christian?
2. How did becoming Christian change you?
3. How would you describe your relationship with Jesus today?
4. In the past 12 months, how much time have you spent in prayer with Jesus daily?
5. In the past 12 months, how much Bible-reading have you averaged daily?
6. In the past 12 months, what percentage of your income have you returned to God?
7. In the past 12 months, how many non-Christians have you told why Jesus died?
8. In the past 12 months, how often have you attended church services?
9. Which church do you attend most regularly?
10. Which gifts has the Holy Spirit given to you and what fruits have they borne?
11. Do you believe Jesus is God?
12. Do you believe Jesus died and then rose from the dead?
13. Do you believe Jesus ascended to heaven?
14. Do you believe Jesus will return someday?
15. Do you believe heaven exists?
16. Do you believe hell exists?
17. By what criteria do you believe people go to heaven or hell?
18. How many books of the Bible do you believe to be inspired by God and without error?
19. The beliefs of which well-known Christian leader alive today resemble your beliefs?
20. Which well-known Christian leader who lived in the past 1900 years do you admire & why?
21. Under what circumstances do you believe abortion should be permitted?
22. What is your position on homosexual marriage?
23. What is your position on prayers and Bible studies in schools?
24. What do you think should be done to create more jobs?
25. What else do you think should be done to grow the economy?
26. What do you think should be done in Iraq and Afghanistan?
27. What do you think should be done to Iran and North Korea?
28. What do you think is the greatest threat America faces and how should it be countered?
29. What other issues are priorities for your constituents and how will you help solve them?
30. What makes you the best candidate to represent your constituents?
Before God, I affirm my answers above to be true and without exaggeration.
Thank you for your testimony. Please email it to email@example.com.
US Virgin Islands
Statement of Faith