Justin Murphy of New Jersey (03) - Candidate for Congress
1. When and how did you become Christian?
Justin Murphy:: "I was born on December 27th, 1965 into a Catholic family, and baptized shortly thereafter."
2. How did becoming Christian change you?
Justin Murphy: "I try to pull my Christian faith closer to me every day and with every experience in my life."
3. How would you describe your relationship with Jesus today?
Justin Murphy: "Good."
4. In the past 12 months, how many minutes have you spent in prayer with Jesus daily?
Justin Murphy: "I pray constantly throughout my day and night, nonstop."
5. In the past 12 months, how many minutes of Bible-reading have you averaged daily?
Justin Murphy: "I read very little of the Bible to my discredit."
6. In the past 12 months, what percentage of your income have you returned to God?
Justin Murphy: "I have experienced severe income interruption recently; I donate what I can."
7. In the past 12 months, how many non-Christians have you told why Jesus died?
Justin Murphy: "None."
8. In the past 12 months, how many church services have you attended?
Justin Murphy: "50."
Justin Murphy: "Saint Mary of The Lakes, Medford, NJ - www.smlparish.org"
10. What has been your greatest failure as a Christian?
Justin Murphy: "I have not mastered the Christian skill of forgiveness."
11. What is the greatest challenge you face today as a Christian?
Justin Murphy: "Trying to love all people."
12. Which gift(s) has the Holy Spirit given to you, and what fruits has it borne?
Justin Murphy: "The most important gift to me from my Creator is being an American. The second is my health. As of now, no fruits have been borne."
US Virgin Islands
Statement of Faith
© 2010 GODVOTER.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.