Dr. Deborah Honeycutt
Dr. Deborah Honeycutt of Georgia (13) - Beliefs
13. Do you believe Jesus is God or the Son of God?
Dr. Deborah Honeycutt: "Yes, fully God and fully man."
14. Do you believe Jesus was born to a virgin, died and rose from the dead?
Dr. Deborah Honeycutt: "Yes. I am a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ as revealed in Scripture – God in the flesh, conceived in the virgin Mary by the Holy Spirit, Who lived a sinless life, Who died on the cross in atonement for sin, and Who was raised from the dead by the power of God."
15. Do you believe Jesus ascended to God the Father and will return riding on clouds?
Dr. Deborah Honeycutt: "Yes, ascended into heaven where He ever lives to make intercession for us, and Who will come again."
16. Do you believe heaven and hell are places that really exist?
Dr. Deborah Honeycutt: "Yes."
17. By what criteria do you believe people go to heaven or hell?
Dr. Deborah Honeycutt: "Their belief and acceptance of Jesus as the Son of God."
18. How many of which book(s) do you believe to be inspired by God & without error?
Dr. Deborah Honeycutt: "66 books. I believe that the Bible is absolutely the inerrant Word of God. I believe that our nation was founded upon and has prospered by the principles of the Bible. For over two hundred years the prevailing American consensus about private and public morality was derived from the Ten Commandments. This is part of our heritage as a people."
19. The beliefs of which well-known Christian leader alive today resemble your beliefs?
Dr. Deborah Honeycutt: "Dale Bronner."
20. Which well-known Christian leader who lived in the past 1900 years do you admire and why?
Dr. Deborah Honeycutt: "Mother Theresa. Her Charity."
US Virgin Islands
Statement of Faith
© 2010 GODVOTER.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.